The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

Amazed and honored!

About 3 seconds into this, I felt a wave of delicious refreshment. Awesome piece! You have a great sense of volume and perspective. Colors, design, composition, all top notch. Usually NGers hate stuff this short, but its a testament to your talent that it's being so well received. Bravo.

After watching, I read your Author comments and I must say, I am honored to be cited as an influence. Great job, man!

scribblepit responds:

Oh wow. Thanks for all the flattering words! I can't believe you actually saw this. Incredible, thanks again!

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

Jazz kilt it!

S'apnin Young Jazz, good to see you're steady producing. That shit was top notch! Great way to establish the feel of the city and characters while staying funny/irreverent yet not anti-preachy. "See n***a? We feel you!" hahahaha! Priceless. Keep it up man, solid animation.

JazLyte responds:

Oh snap, thanks man :) SickRonald's does feel you, n***a.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Delicous

My mouth is watering. That was crazy well directed and composed. Solid chars and good animation. Effects could be better (but effects can always be better right?). I'm really looking forward to what you guys put out.

NightShadowTWO responds:

heheh actually this was a one-man-job. most of the credits was nonsense.

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

Awesome stuff, HUGE potential

You've got some major skills man, I'm excited to see what you make in the future. The shortness wasnt a problem for me, as you conveyed the entire idea, but I think the one thing you need to work on is timing. Find those spots where you can really let the shot sink in before you move on, otherwise people wont really be able to process what you've shown them. It shows off your art more and keeps people from getting flustered and confused. Fast pacing is awesome (that's all I do), but it's a constant battle between speed and readability/suspense.

Keep pwnin it!

danomano65 responds:

I'm glad you liked it! I know what you mean by the money shots. I tried to extend some of them by looping 2 frames that are stagnant in motion. i'm going to make another one though.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Awesome voice acting, awesome writing, effective animation. One question, was that ToonBoom?

Jonnyethco responds:

After Effects. :)

Bedtime. Bedtime.

Marvelous

Short, as is the main complaint of all movies ever, but well crafted and sweet. Good jorb!

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Amazingly beautiful

Wonderfully composed, good job man! That puppies part was clearly the emotional climax, but I think a lot of people here don't quite get how complex that moment must feel for you. Thank you for sharing these intimate memories with us, I hope it helped you sort out some things.

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

Incredible testament to the power of cartooning

First off, come on Newgrounds, this is incredibly underrated. Next time put mario and akuma in it and you'll be number one for a week.

Beautiful work man, this is impressively strong, creative, direct, charicatured, identifiable, and brilliant both as a standalone animation, and as a wonderful music video. Well done on all respects, I can't really even find anything thats NOT working in this animation.

I'll be watching out for you, you're going places man. Hope to work with you some day =D.

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

Incredible Direction

Brilliant man! This is super underrated, I hope being on the front page is gonna blast your score up cuz this is some genius stuff. Aweseme art direction throughout man I loved your abstracted backgrounds, they were incredibly effective (especially the "COLD HUGS" effects). Cool characters (stick in the head), short and sweet, thats how I love em. I'm looking forward to everything you make, stay quality man!
-Kevin

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

This is what I've been waiting for

My god man, FINALLY. Creative story, excellent voice acting as always, awesome satire, brilliantly composed animation and art, and a solid money shot at the end. Way to kill it man. I'm really glad you polished that art, awesome colors and crazy solid designs, that extra work really paid off.
Cheers.